Sunday 23 December 2012

build a perfect ghd iron temperature

Ah Lie Lie! Say what? ghd purple seems to spend all day do not do anything else, do angry!"Poof!" No incense and dust-free laugh out loud, touch the ghd stern eye, hurriedly bow hold back laughing.The Shitai want to laugh, for fear of ghd embarrassment, and forbearance hard.

ghd hair straighteners shocked and offended, angry, embarrassed, stiff in the spot, I do not know what to say."Nonsense!" Ghd carefully oblique watch for me a pout training them one: "because Daddy is my brother, so let Mommy, she can there often angry?"ghd blushed, turn around, and stormed down the mountain.

"No, ah, how, still angry daytime happy to say it?" ghd laughing, taking pressure in men book and slowly looked up."I tell you, really!" Jump over, stole ghd book Cha Zhaoyao stare."I speak the truth?" Ghd raised an eyebrow, smiling the Air with me."Of course!" Ghd can not wait to watch.