Monday 4 February 2013

that burberry shoes export small body with sandals

Looking at the bur berry nodded, burberry usa forced myself to drink the bitter medicine.Every day with bur berry play together, learn the universe of 1 000000000 universes of everything, I always feel so strange, maybe perhaps beautiful, lovely, all in my eyes is always so fresh.

bur berry love the station in the afternoon of peach forest at branch Peach flying in the air, they would follow them dancing, feeling that it is a natural and free."bur berry, burberry sale naughty not, see you sweat."Yu Hao has been busy studying medicine ghd, feeling his face did not release it.

"Hao, why do you always frowning, you should smile to look good."bur berry hand heal his eyebrows."bur berry, if one day you know that burberry trench coat hurt you, you will stay at my side?"Yu Hao looked at me seriously."Hao why want to hurt bur berry?"I don't understand his question.